Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Crazy Day

I have a Blackberry for a phone device, and I can tell why it is called a Crackberry. I love my purple crackberry. ♥ So much to the point where I was out the other night, someone was finally smart enough to stick it in my back pocket so I didn't touch it as much.
I finally beat Elesa on Pokémon Black. She is so cheap with her Emolga's that know Aerial Ace. Cheren I find really annoying... Arghh.... I actually like Bianca, she's so cute. But I have to say they are both pretty annoying.
My former boss actually harassed my boyfriend. D: I knew he would do something like that.... Man! It's a joke but still, man this always happens. Oh well. I do find it hilarious, but I am completely embarrassed by it.
Going to go see Red Riding Hood Thursday night, going home Friday night for the weekend.
High school students that are disrespectful are annoying, and today it was bad at work. I mean one reached around the counter and took McChicken sauce... I don't care if you work there or not, you do not do stuff like that. I swear they need to be supervised, they make a huge mess in the lobby.

1 comment:

  1. Bianca really gets on my nerves with how flighty she is, but I forgive her because I feel so bad for her. Her dad is such a huge jerk.

    I would love to know what you think of Red Riding Hood when you see it.

    ReplyDelete