Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fashion and Neighbours

Fashion. :) I'd love to get a petticoat like skirt, so basically a tutu skirt. It would go quite well with a blazer I have my eye on, though I would like it in a different colour but there is only one choice. Apparently some of the guys I know give good fashion advice, and I got a good laugh out of it.
Cannot wait for this week to be over so I can have my life in the city this weekend. I also get to spend some time with other people
So my roommates, and I have downstairs neighbour problems. The patron downstairs left a rather rude passive-aggressive note on our front door while I was away about a trivial matter. Now they have a dog that barks only late at night, and early mornings. I love my roommates, and one of them is a light sleeper, and so am I so I am not impressed. How inconsiderate can one person be, and this patron has been a problem since they moved in which was long before I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment