Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Day Off

I absolutely love these candy apples, they are amazing, I always look at them when I go to the mall. I need to try more flavours though.
I was at the mall alone, and I quote from someone I ran into: "That's sad."
I finally replaced my chain that I broke, and lost the end of the jumper to. The chain is lighter than the original but it works. I wandered the mall alone like I usually do.
I'm a nerd, geek, whatever, and I now possess Pokémon Black. The new Pokémon are odd but they will probably just keep getting more odd as they go if they keep adding more. I also have Pokémon Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green, Pearl, and Heart Gold. I am only past the first gym leader on Pearl because the newer Pokémon on this one and, it is boring. Now Pokémon Black, despite the new Pokémon is pretty awesome.
So other than that my adventures lead me to learning that working at the comic shop might not be a good idea for me. I went to a Ladies' Night event, and the rabid fans scared me off again. Oh well. I am looking for a second job since my hours are half of what they used to be, which sucks a lot.
I found a place to fill the Teriyaki place, but it isn't as good. :( I was going to go to a Japanese/Korean restaurant but they are closed for vacation.
I find it is kind of fun skating on the sidewalks, I did it really well with my non-slip shoes for work.
So the roommates rabbit likes me apparently. I came home last night fed it, and put it to bed, and got it up this morning because she is away. If I have a pet they hate me, if it belongs to someone else it likes me.
My demon powers have returned. Oh recurring joke at where I used to work. I got off at the wrong place gonig home on the bus last night because I wasn't paying attention. The streetlights turned off one by one as I approached them.
Work has been really good, but those coupons came back. Ugh, right after free coffee. Oh well. 8D Could be worse. No worse than some of the stuff I have gotten into.

No comments:

Post a Comment