Sunday, March 20, 2011

Falling Into Place

Wondering why this Root Beer tastes like mint toothpaste....
So apparently when I put my contact lenses in yesterday I would have one pair left... but now I have none.... I put two right eye contact lenses in, instead of one right, and one left. I was in a hurry when switching lenses. Ohhh darn... On my final pair before I need new ones.
Somebody has gotten me back into watching anime. We watched an episode of SaiKano together, which I actually have wanted to watch. I now have a list of anime to watch. This person is my boyfriend. Relationships aren't my specialty... So we will see how this goes.
Watched a few more episodes of Sailor Moon.
So the other night I went out, and met a group of new people. It was amazing, I don't feel as alone anymore. I love my roommates, and my other friend but I understand they are usually busy. This is kind of a big deal to me because I am not very good at meeting new people. We watched Finding Nemo. I absolutely love that movie.
I am addicted to Pokémon Black, I love it unlike Pokémon Pearl.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you have seen it, but Kare Kano is amazing. I highly recommend adding it to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I have heard of that before. I think it was on my Drama list at one point.

    ReplyDelete