Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Debate

Value Your Friends More than Your Boyfriend, or Value Your Boyfriend More than Your Friends

I suck at debates so I am just going to play it as it is. I am speaking in the female tense because I am in no way male.
Now that I have clearly been on both sides of that argument. I cannot believe it that people choose the second one over the first one.
Friends should come before boyfriends, not if they are male though, sorry. Now I have also been upset by both sides of the faction, I know weird. Friends will be there always (err... sometimes....) unlike boyfriends which you know, come, and go.
I am sitting on the fence here laughing because this is just a riot.
I believe friends come before boyfriends, but like I said not if male, and if you have male friends the boyfriend goes first.
End of debate.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know on both accounts. Would friends come before a husband? And what if you are more of a tomboy with mostly male friends? Just playing devil's advocate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog, so I have chosen it for the Versatile Blogger Award. http://www.tinyhatsweekly.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete