Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lack of Creativity for a Title

Red Riding Hood was amazing. I love how the story was redone.
So I just work were I work, they hired me because I have two years prior experience at another store but in the two weeks I didn't work things changed. I found out pay days is on Thursday. Hahaha. Also certain sauces cannot be served to a customer just a sauce due to health regulations about the sauces. There is probably other stuff too that I don't know about. Loved the surprise routine visit from the Health Inspector. The person from corporate isn't the same as home, and that makes me sad.
Someone reminded me that my Grandfather's birthday is this weekend, and I am so thankful for that because I do not have it written down for some reason.
So I went on a date tonight. We mostly talked, and during the movie we watched it. We walked. I dislike how awkward I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment