Monday, March 7, 2011

A Proper Introduction

Hello.
My name is Amanda, and I will be 20 in June. I am a former University student but I dropped out due to difficulty, and it isn't really what I want to do. I will be attending art college in the fall.
Appearance wise I am nothing too special other than the fact that I am really tiny, and short. I am into Lolita fashion but I do not wear it everyday. I usually dress pretty casual, and modestly. I wear glasses, but I occasionally wear contact lenses.
Personality wise, I am all over the spectrum. My moods tend to change a lot. I love being optimistic though, and I believe everyone has a better side. I cherish what I have for friends because they are very special to me. I am very nervous, and shy around new people though.
I have been working at McDonald's for the last few years, and it can be quite fun. I love video games like Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Trauma Center, Dance Dance Revolution, and a few other titles. I love literature, reading is a fun pass time, and Victorian novels are amazing. I am an artist as well, more traditional so far because I like it better than digital, I am also interested in Photography. I love music, dancing, and singing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment