Monday, March 14, 2011

Sailor Moon R: Promise of the Rose

I have no clue what is going on here....
In the actual series Mamoru didn't know Usagi before the series, and in this movie they add this element. I kind of do enjoy Fioré's character because he is the same species as An, and Ail, but there were not suppose to be anyone left like that but An, and Ail... This movie is just a huge confusing element.
Something tells me the movies are completely seperate from the series in a sense because they aren't even mentioned in the shows.
What drives me nuts is the english dub name for the Kisenian Flower... Why couldn't it be left at that.... The Xenian Flower?
So Fioré's hair resembles Ail's then when the Kisenian flower takes over him his hair looks like An's.
And as you can tell this entire movie is about roses.
I do actually like the element of Usagi meeting Mamoru before the series it is so cute.
Apparently I seen this in English as a child... I really don't remember probably due to the extreme butchering.... It's cool why have the crystal if I can't use it.
Also Moon Princess Halation the actual attack of the Qutie Moon Rod, and not the Moon Scepter Elimination is used in this movie, as well as Moon Crystal Power Make Up where in the English version they once again omit the make-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment