Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Balance of Good that Outweighs the Bad

I have a new job. I am very excited. I went to work after having two consecutive days off, and was told someone from a store across the street was hiring, and they wanted me to apply for the job. I checked it out after being cut, and was told to bring in a resume. When I came back I had an on the spot interview, and some training. I have been hired. I am leaving McDonald's behind after 3 years (4 years in terms of school Grade 11-2nd Year University). I am so very excited, and happy. My two weeks was put in the same day I was hired.
So the neighbour has finally pushed his luck. He littered the trash all over the front yard by our doorstep because none of us took the garbage down to the curb last night. He also a few weeks ago put the garbage can right in our walkway out of the house. The garbage in the front yard is all his too. The landlord, and the police were both contacted. The landlord stopped by, and the policeman who stopped by was very hot.
Last week was frustrating at times. I am still quite frustrated about the freeloading comment, apparently making curry compensates for freeloading. I did all the dishes, made the rice, and the other friend helped make the onions up, helped with the dishes, and some other stuff. We went to the bar, for karaoke. We were sitting by the bar cause there were chairs, and the bartender spilled pineapple juice, and got me, and her, she freaked out, and I just sat there drenched. The bartender came out, and apologized to her personally. She made way to much of a deal. When we got home at the early hours of the morning I told her to be quiet, and she wasn't.... My milk is almost gone that I just bought too, That really made me mad because my other friend is lactose intolerant, and I hadn't drank any out of it yet. Her stuff took over most of my room, and made it very hard to get around, or doing anything. She also took the entire pull-out bed, and made my friend sleep on the futon after I told her to share. I am really not impressed to say the least. I did have fun grocery shopping with my good friend while the freeloader stayed at home. I should have bought that dragonfruit! I had fun Blackberry messaging my good friend when annoyed with the freeloader. I enjoyed going to the mall, and browsing, especially when the roommates came.
I have yet to finish that purse. I plan on eventually getting my own sewing machine. A baby lock would be nice. I did pick out a final project, and I cannot wait to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment