Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trying to Look Up

The new store manager kind of reminds me of the first store manager I worked with. Always on the floor working with the employees, and I was intimidated of him at first. It is kind of the same, except I really don't know about this store manager... I don't know why well enough can't be left alone. I hate change! This is the second time while I have worked at a place that this has occurred, and it really frustrates me.
I really miss the occasional slice of life stuff I used to read, and watch. I found Hanasaku Iroha.
I really do need to cheer up but I feel so alone. I am still not happy about the one thing I want, and cannot have.
I am revamping my original characters, and changing the names of two. I am actually excited to do so because they were so boring! I am also going to attempt to write a fan fiction, it's been so long. Haha.
I have found a cosplay seller on Ebay for my commission, and I am super excited because they make lovely cosplay, the best most accurate I have seen!
I guess I need to just keep fighting through everything, and hope for better outcomes. It is so tiring though...

No comments:

Post a Comment