Monday, May 30, 2011

A Great Weekend Home

I came home for the weekend because I had been summoned for Jury Duty, and someone came up to visit, and brought me home.
I showed them to my favourite spots, and they loved them. We even went to a few places that I have never been in, and it was a great day. I was extremely slow getting up though, haha. Every time I heard a door open I flew to the window to check. I was so excited.
By the time I arrived home I had a little bit of time to relax, and I was out the door again. I met up with a friend, and we went out like we normally would, except no Karaoke, and awesome DJ. We also met up with someone from high school.
Sunday was a rather good day. I went out with a friend, and we enjoyed our traditional trip to the local café for gelato, and lemonade. Gelato is amazing when in season. I then went out for supper with some friends to Pizza Delight. I really love the Grill your Own Bread Bar, which is my favourite part.
Today I got up to the city for jury duty to learn it was going to be up to three days long, but since my address changed I was excused, and thank goodness for that. I went back home, and floated around the house, and slept because I had gotten up super early. I then went out to see my mother, visit another friend, and watch a movie with another friend.
I really had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment