Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Two Days Off, and Out

I have had an amazing two days off. I took a leap, and landed on my feet for once. :)
I was originally going to cancel my plans on Friday because I did not want to drag myself out of bed, haha. After I did though I was ready in no time.
The city's transit was my mode of transportation, and while waited I dropped my phone, and it almost bounced onto the road. I decided part of my plan was to travel to the north side across the bridge later so I gave myself some time. I managed to stop at the art shop, and I found a non-photo blue pencil for myself, and a black paged sketchbook for one of my friends. Ventured for Bubble Tea. ♥ It has been too freaking long for that stuff, though I do miss the variety of flavours that can be purchased in Halifax
I got on the bus, and good thing although the wrong bus; good thing I did because it poured rain! I didn't have an umbrella, or my raincoat. When I got back to the normal bus stop I had to wait for the right bus. I did eventually make it to the other side of the city. I got to my friend's work just as she left. Really sad luck correct? She called me, and kidnapped me for the night. We had barbeque, and ate by the river. It was lovely outside. It was just like old times, though my memories were specifically floating to last summer around my nineteenth birthday. *sigh*
We got up the next day to go to the market but we didn't quite make it, and that is perfectly okay with me. They had a flat tire in the truck. We did make it to town, and went out for lunch.
I then ventured to the college I will be attending in the fall. Might I add that I am super excited for school. I have seen all of the school, and I am possibly going to take a night class for the summer, I just have to decide. I hate making important decisions like that but it must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment