Monday, May 16, 2011

A Rant

So there is this girl I met through a friend who she attached herself to, excuse me leeched herself to. I don't personally like her, and never have.
She cannot sing. She sings from her throat, and nose, she is too loud, she made a bar lose business because she is so bad. The DJ talked to her, and all she got out of it is, I'm singing to loud, I need to be quieter. She holds notes, and her timing is completely off. She thinks she is singing operatically, but she isn't she really has no idea how bad she sounds.
She is obnoxious, and loud, a combo I utterly detest. I mean I curse, and swear, but she does it way to much, it sounds horrible. Her laugh is also annoying, a loud cackle, and it is embarrassing.
She has zero common sense, and capability to understand anything. I seriously have an issue with others picking me up, only one person can, and even then I'm still edgy when they do so. She picks me up, and spins me around, and I hate that very much. I told her to stop, but she won't listen.
She is rather rude about somethings saying some of my friends would have never gotten through the school she attended, basically calling them stupid. She has called my only good friend fat, you don't do that. And she is apparently her friend.
She think she is an anime thing, which makes her a huge freaking weeaboo. She has a huge amount of roots showing like a good five inches. Also she has never seen, or watched anime before.
I don't have to put up with her as much since I moved I just wished she didn't go to Karaoke so I could go to the bar, and not see her.

1 comment: