Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Boringness

Applied for student loans, and what a pain in the butt process it is. Especially since I did not remember the password, and I had to call my father for his income tax information. You have to do things certain ways, and it is just plain frustrating.
I did go to work today. I am not as sick as I was, thankfully. They had me all over the store between drive-thru, and counter, and it was so confusing. I hate confusing days at work!
Going to leave the house this weekend for other than work, or groceries. Going to an open house, and the Saturday market. I also have to go to the art supply store because COPICS are on sale. Kind of a happier note.
I hate being so fake happy at work it is sickening, but I have to be...
Neighbour still is being difficult, and isn't moving out.... BLAH!
Had an entire French Class come in today, and order in French, and their French was atrocious! I felt the teacher was looking down on me, I don't remember much French. I did remember more as I went though. I will learn that language I promise.
Yea, still frustrated, and upset. One thing, one stupid thing would make me so happy, and it sucks that it will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment