Monday, May 9, 2011

Courage~

I finally worked up the courage today to do two things:
I went into Bulgogi, the Japanese/Korean food restaurant all by myself. Terrified of going in places like restaurants alone is one of my problems. I was very hungry so I decided screw it. Their food choices are amazing, and I am so glad to have gone. I got a Tempura roll. I love Tempura so much. It also had egg, mock crab, cucumber, and avocado. Very good. I then went for bubble tea which they had. Taro is the best. I love milk tea, or taro, but they only have taro. I miss milk tea so bad.
I also messaged the guy I liked while he is drunk. Would have been funnier if I had his cellphone number but that would be awfully creepy. I also got a hug from him too. Haha. Still never asked the cards.
There was a day where I was going to have a window of opportunities during the day several times, and I seen them, and laughed.
Let's see what life has got for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment