Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Work, Work, Work

I had my first shift at the new place Tuesday, and I love it so much already. The staff is so nice, and laid back. It is a lot less stressful then my other job. I also worked there Wednesday. There are still a few things I don't have the hang of but I am getting there. I have a week left at McDonald's, and it would have been less but they lost my two weeks notice. Not impressed about that, seriously that is an important document so how can you be so irresponsible to lose that.
I went into my shift two hours early too early Tuesday so I went back home, and they called to tell me not to come in until an hour and a half later, they basically cut my hours on me. Ugh, and talk about crazy busy because it has been especially during the long weekend. The place was a mess, it would help if we had someone who knew how to do the job to clean lobby. So I also worked last night on till, and they took me off it just to clean lobby then cut my hours again. It really is getting old. I almost got rid of the shift so I could go work, and get trained more at my new job, and I couldn't, and then the person I asked came into work anyways.... I got severely ticked off at the management staff as well considering they always yell at me for the stupidest things.
I dropped my change purse in McDonald's the other day, and I knew that was the last place I had it. I had to ask five different managers just to get it back. The one I got it back from said they might have thrown it away.... I am really not getting this store one bit...
I have to keep reminding myself that I have one week left, and it is very frustrating at times, and I am kind of letting my anger show as well.
I am finally off for a few days because I gave my shift away tomorrow because I have guests coming up who are taking me home. I have also worked for a week straight between two jobs. I really hope my hours have accumulated for a decent paycheck.
I seriously do not get paid enough to be cleaning vomit off the floor, and walls at work. I was gagging so bad I had to ask someone to help me clean it up. Talk about gross.
I am off for the next four days so I am rather pleased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment