Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Night Classes :D

So by an amazing chance I am taking my night class, and I am super excited. It's a little boost for first year fashion design. I really need to learn how to sew again. We started making little purses tonight, and it was quite enjoyable. I am terrified using a sewing machine again, because when I was younger I broke them all. Hehehe. Not good. I also use to floor the machine, and I am terrified of doing that because slow, and steady helps do it better.
Work was well work, and I feel like a tool for sending that message, said person was at work today, and I don't know if they have been on Facebook. Haha, I am so horrible.
I was scared today by two different things: a squirrel, and a car. The car was worse because I was walking through an alley to get to the bus stop. I also found a dead bird on the step of the college leading to the gallery, very sad.
I went to Second Cup after my class to wait for the bus, and I was hungry. They have amazing cheesecake, and Matcha Green tea, love, love, absolutely love those things.
So a friend begged me to join Cityville on Facebook, which I had blocked like every other stupid thing like that. I caved, and joined. I'm so weak. Haha. It is actually quite fun.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures of your purse you made and other future projects please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. :) I'm not done it yet but I will post when I am done.

    ReplyDelete