Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Really Horrible Day at Work

Places I hid today while being sick: Maintenance closet in the lobby, Public Washroom in the lobby, and on the stock shelves out back.
I blame myself for not eating properly. I also blame the neighbour's dog for waking me up every morning, very early.
They didn't notice when I would disappear for good chunks of time. They did notice when I booked it for the washroom when I had to vomit.
Literally I hate the feeling, and it's been about ten years since the last time I vomited. I do remember it makes me cry, and frustrates me.
It was McHappy day at work. It would have been a lot more fun if I didn't feel so sick, and all that happened.
I really don't know if anyone really cares there, I have no friends that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment