Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Night Classes and Frustration

One of my visitors is really frustrating me. Very rude, obnoxious, immature, and loud.... Ugh, it will be a week this Thursday, and she reminds me of the person I just ranted about yesterday. She is freeloading, as she termed it. Yes this is the same one who helped herself to the fridge. I am frustrated because she doesn't think she just does. It must be nice to have your parents pay for everything. Everything my father helps me with money wise I have to pay back.
So with my job, I pay my credit card, my first student loan with Mount Allison, rent, and groceries, and that is what I do. I cannot stand when people don't have a job, and won,t apply for jobs at fast food restaurants because they don't want to. Must be nice. I have been working my butt off for three years through McDonald's.
So more night class. I have to eventually finish that purse. We learned how to make bias tape, and make piping. I have also picked the pattern for my final project, and I plan on modifying it greatly. I hope it goes the way I plan it.

No comments:

Post a Comment