Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Rut...Great

Oh God.
I HAVE NO DRIVE FOR ANYTHING RIGHT NOW FOR ANYTHING IN THIS TOWN.
I went to economics this morning, and that was okay. I went to meal hall, and studied with a friend for the Japanese Review quiz. I didn't even really study. I had no clue what to expect, I was thinking monster huge, but it was like our normal daily tests so I didn't do well. I am even having a hard time in Japanese. By the time I got in the class there was one seat left...right next to the know it all who I had a crush on last year. God knows why I liked this boy, because he is a prick. The class is smaller now too, and that makes me really nervous. We had a few good laughs over cute little mistakes. Also Sensei said she was going to start competing with how much homework she gives us versus other professors as a joke.
I wish I could just leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment