Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It Just Got Worse

Worst day ever so far this year.
I wasn't feeling well this morning so I didn't go to Economics. I woke up put the stuff on the door for the delivery I was suppose to get, went back to sleep, woke up later, and it was there. It was sunny out then. I left at either the right, or wrong time for my economics lab, which I missed because I got into town late. Why? Because it was pouring so hard that down by where I live it was flooded with water on the streets, and I walked in it. The manholes were clogged so the town had to come, and remove the clogging. Just as they came this car didn't slow down, and you know excessive speed, and a lot of water on the street results in a big wave. If I didn't step back I would have been soaked, and even more upset. I wore tights, and a skirt, and I was soaked from the waist down. I bought warm sweatpants from the school bookstore. My feet were wet for four hours though.
I went, and got my student loan. Apparently they won't fax my confirmation of earnings but they did last year. I am short some money... AGAIN. Just like first semester last year.
I did make it to Japanese class though. The guy I used to like as me a really difficult question. It really upset me, and I still do not like him, why did I use to have a crush on him. =/ My phone was vibrating very loudly during class twice... First time it was Rogers calling to tell me the phone I ordered was in. The second time it was work, trying to get me to come in but I already was closing.
I was so pissed. I really hate this town, the university, my job, and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment