Thursday, September 30, 2010

This And That

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I passed my first essay with a 6.1/10!!! This is the same essay that I failed last year. I do need to work on organization, and writing style, but I am very, very pleased that I passed this essay!!
I have officially met the two half Japanese twins. Really nice, and funny. I just wish people didn't have to tell others the stupid things about me, what a great friend eh? This is one person I don't trust either.
I walked in today, it was sunny, and there was a nice breeze blowing, go to lunch with a friend, and we go to leave, and what is it doing? Pouring rain. Screw off... Can't find a decent normal umbrella in town either...
Japanese tutorial lab today. Like any other day got to be stupid again. :D HOORAH. *sarcasm* Talked with a friend after. Finally mailed my Confirmation of Earnings for Student Loans. Grabbed food for supper at the grocery store.
Now I shall go into a rant.
2 months in counting, not including this month until I get out of this stupid town!
It will be better to not have to see people I cannot stand. You know I had a boyfriend too, we didn't hang off each other, and spend every moment together, and all that stuff. But there are people that do that, and those are usually the people who value their boyfriends over their friends. My thoughts on that are: Go die in a fire. <3 I am not the only immature one. WAIT!!!! I am always immature, according to everyone else that is.

1 comment: