Monday, September 6, 2010

Classes Begin Tomorrow

I met my new Japanese Conversation Partner tonight. I enjoy her, but I really miss the one I met this summer. She gave me a cute Hello Kitty cellphone charm, and chocolate. :D I met many others tonight to. They are all very surprised I can speak some Japanese. I really enjoy the program. I was being very shy, and was nervous as heck though. I ran into my friend from last year, and just about cried. I am very unstable due to the fact that last night my boyfriend, and I broke up. I'll live though, and I won't be falling in love again anytime soon, and it was very nice to see her. Classes start tomorrow, but I don't have my history class until 1. :D Yay. I have classes at 7:30 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday though. xD I cut my hours thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment