Thursday, September 9, 2010

Making the Best of It

I can't even get into Sociology next semester I keep getting the Faculty consent line from the registration site. I emailed the Professor of the course, and I hope she is nicer than the other Professor I emailed. I NEED to get back in. I didn't end up going to class today either, and I doubt we did anything in History. I worked last night so I was tired when I got home, but I stayed up and played a bit or World of Warcraft, and talked to a friend.
I am still not impressed about being stuck here. =/ I am going to fix my mistakes, and hopefully leave with a GPA that gets me out of Academic Probation.
The boss better fill out my Student Loans papers soon. I also finally got the email from the reghelp desk, took them long enough, I got a faster response from the professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment