Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Any More of a Mess and Disapointment

Microeconomics will be a lot easier than Macroeconomics. I was surrounded by a bunch of First Year Chinese students where I was sitting. Yipee. First years.... :D I actually understand the professor. Tutorials for this class start next week. :D I hope I do well in this class.
I didn't go to Japanese, it was review, and I can do it on my own this weekend when I have it off. My mother called me, and severely upset me.
I am stuck at the university until the year ends. =/ I don't want to because there is nothing to take, and I really don't want back in Sociology. Mostly because it has to interest me or have some hands on work. I am seriously not smart enough to be going there. :( My mother knows nothing of university.
I have to stay or I will lose my loans which I kind of need. Especially if I move next year to go to elsewhere because my parents cannot financially help me, and never could, hence the reason why I have a job. Never question why I have a job, it is not a subject to touch with me.
Yea, I am still falling apart from time to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment