Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day Done

History is so different this year, and also in a different building. We now have three books to read but we also have tutorials for said novels. The professor also took the forty page, professional audience article out of the course, that I didn't read last year. I really have to work hard in this class, and keep up with the readings. I talked to the professor, and if I need help I am going to go get help.
I went to visit a friend, she is now in a new dorm, and her boyfriend is the Resident Assistant. It only hasn't been five minutes but I cannot stand him, and giving him that position has made him more of a prick. I can't confide in my friends that are friends with him, and tell them this because they will run back, and tell him. I don't even think I should post it here, but whatever. How am I suppose to know the house rules when I don't live in a dorm.
I don't know how long it is going to last but I am falling apart now, and I can't stand it. I am weak, and vulnerable like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment