Monday, September 20, 2010

My Mind is Made Up

I snapped walking across campus to Japanese today. This is after I went to buy a new Minna No Nihongo: Translation and Grammatical Notes because the one I bought last year is currently trying to mold, and is still quite wet....
Why stay at this university and be miserable? I really want to drop out right now, on the spot. I will wait though... Until this semester is over. I don't care about student loans because where I am going I can earn that tuition easily, not a problem. I really don't care what my mother says, it's my life, and I will do what I want. The shifts I worked as full time were insane, and I was making overtime almost every week because I am reliable, and I take shifts, and I never miss shifts.

1 comment:

  1. Education is better then working at MCdicks...I'm just saying, why not go to a different uni?

    ReplyDelete